The Mule 50k!
We like big bling and we can not lie! Earn that 50k medal! We are pretty stoked about the medal- it glows in the dark, and has a removable key chain.
AWARDS- We LOVE sweet swag!
• Generous amount of time to finish- you have until 1pm Sunday.
• Prize money for top male & female- $50.00 (your pro if you win!)
• Trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd overall male & female
• Age group awards for 1st in AG- 10 year AG spans
• Night time 50k is getting it's own special design shirt. Designed by Leslie Mitchell of Mitchell Design.
Night time 50k Information: Starts at Aid station 14 which is called Candyland Aid station (this course is 32.7 miles)
October 7th: 5pm start
• No pacers for the 50k.
• You will need a headlamp
Finish line is same finish line as 100 mile runners
Optional bus service to starting line- 2:30pm pick up at Timbrook Field/ which is the 100 mile & 50k finish line. The bus drives you to the starting line at Candyland aid station. That way you finish at your car.
We allow you to start late- good option if you plan to pace a 100 mile runner.
Bib pick up has 2 choices: Pre-race meeting Friday night - Or - pick up bib at race starting line. Shirts will be passed out at finish line if you pick up bib at race day.